Answer – Yes, by using fastboot you can install twrp recovery with PC/Laptop. Please replace [patched_boot.img] with the name of the boot image file you downloaded followed by the .img extension. Now, extract the ADB fastboot tool, then move the patched boot image to the same folder. Answer – Yes, twrp img files are by millions of people without any issue.
- Now, the smartphone is getting another update and it brings key Android Pie features including Digital Wellbeing.
- Things rarely go badly wrong but if they do, remember that we have gifted the software to you in good faith and the decision to take any risk rests on your shoulders.
- Once you have downloaded the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool zip file from the above link.
- You can directly download all versions of the Asus flash tool & Asus zenfone flash tool from YTECHB.
- Answer – Yes, There are 10+ methods available on the internet though that you can root your android ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB .
- So, it would be best if you flash GApps download the firmware file separately in order to use the Google application such as Play Store.
You can copy and return files, install and uninstall applications, execute shell commands, and solve multiple problems. With Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 USB driver installed on a Windows PC, you can do various advanced features on your device. Including firmware update, firmware downgrade, or flashing stock ROM a.k.a reinstall your Asus Android Smartphone operating system. Meanwhile, if you want to connect the phone to use the Official Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 PC Suite, you only need the Official Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 ADB Driver.
- Answer – Yes, Even a noob can root an ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB easily just by following simple steps.
- Then please share this article with your friends and family who have Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
- The company maintains a dedicated product lineup for Android purists that was initiated back in 2018 with the release of the ZenFone Max Pro M1.
- He is always eager to try new Android devices — not only Software level but Hardware-level Also.
- It’s collect all of the Stock Firmware ROMs from customer care and new phones.
- Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your Zenfone.
Let’s comment below and tell me which is your favorite custom rom according to you. Then please share this article with your friends and family who have Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with extra Useful contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. LineageOS ROM is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which IS designed to increase performance and stability over stock Android for your device. There are many Android 11 based custom ROM available for our Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 mobile.
Well, the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool can be used to flash the firmware on the Asus Zenfone devices. Do note that this will only work with the «Zenfone» devices by the Asus. For instance, you can use this tool to flash Firmware on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1/ M2. Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Asus Zenfone series of the device as your primary Android Device. Now, there is no denying the fact that the Asus Zenfone is one of the best Smartphone series especially if you are on a budget.
If you can’t find then your final solution is, “Factory reset” or Flashing Stock Firmware. Performing Reset on Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) can erase all of your data. When you see the “No Command” screen you have to do the following. Also, note that you should try different button combinations and find the right combination for your device. If the problem is persistent, it could damage your device system.